Swiss Hotel Management School, Switzerland
Housed in former traditional Swiss Palace hotels in Caux and Leysin, Swiss Hotel Management School’s generous facilities allow for a hands-on delivery of Hotel, Resort, Events, and Spa management programmes.
This “Learning By Doing” approach has long been the stronghold of traditional Swiss hospitality education. Lavish banqueting halls, a grand theatre, fully equipped wet and dry spas and a multitude of inclusive restaurants with various cuisine options enable students to experience hospitality operations first hand. In tandem with its strong UK university partner, the school develops graduates who can both implement their ideas in a working environment and lead the required processes, making them absolutely employment-ready.
The Swiss Hotel Management School offers an exciting range of programmes founded upon the internationally recognized Swiss traditions and focuses on global trends, business strategy and operational leadership. Students who join the international hotel school learn the art of Swiss Hospitality Management and develop the principles of the Swiss Hospitality Touch.
Students from more than 80 nationalities study in two exceptional settings, which offer a unique learning environment, steeped in the heritage of the Swiss hospitality tradition. The historic Caux Palace campus overlooks the Swiss Riviera and the Leysin campus is housed in two former hotels in the stunning Swiss Alps.
Why Swiss Hotel Management School
- Reputation for Excellence: based on the world-renowned Swiss traditions of hotel management education.
- Intensive Academic Programme: allows students to graduate with a Bachelor (Hons) degree in three years,
including a minimum of eight months work experience.
- International Qualifications: students can graduate with qualifications from Swiss Hotel Management School and a UK degree from University of Derby.
- An Exciting Range of Programmes: students are able to focus their studies on Hospitality Management, Events Management or, Hotel Resort and Wellness Management.
- Academic and Applied Management Training:
SHMS programmes combine academic and applied management training, designed to meet the requirements of the hospitality industry and ensure that graduates have a high level of employability.
- Industry Partnerships: SHMS has established strong links with many of the world’s leading hotel and hospitality businesses.
- International Recruitment Forum: students are able to meet recruitment professionals for both internship and
- An International Environment: the two SHMS campuses welcome students from over 80 nationalities.
- Apple Distinguished School: first hospitality school in the world to be awarded this distinction.
- State of the Art Facilities: in stunning alpine locations.
Interested To Study at Swiss Hotel Management School?
Fill in your details below and we will guide you through the process.