Les Roches Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Introduction to Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Founded in 1954, Les Roches is a private institution based on the Swiss model of experiential learning, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management.
Nestled in the Swiss Alps, just a few minutes’ drive from the famous ski and golf resort of Crans-Montana, Les Roches Switzerland is home to a diverse student body and a dynamic student life, rich in opportunities for personal and professional development.
Les Roches is accredited at the university level by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Accreditation and Recognition
NECHE – Accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Besides enjoying worldwide recognition among international hospitality and tourism companies, Les Roches is also recognized by the Valais Cantonal Authorities in Switzerland.
In addition, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education is a member of:
- Council on Hotel Restaurant and Institutional Education (CHRIE – USA) and EUROCHRIE (Europe)
- International Association of Hospitality Management Schools (IAHMS)
- Association of Swiss Chefs
- Association of Directors of Hotel Schools (EUHOFA)
- The Leading Hotel Schools in Europe (EURHODIP)
- European Council on International Schools (ECIS)
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Swiss Association of Maîtres d’Hôtel
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- Swiss Learning
- Affiliate member of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
Interested To Study at Les Roches Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Fill in your details below and we will guide you through the process.