Hotel Institute Montreux, Switzerland
Hotel Institute Montreux blends renowned Swiss hospitality practices with contemporary American business expertise. The business skills students acquire at Hotel Institute Montreux gives them access to an international career and the agility to move from one industry to another.
Specializations in Financial Analysis and Wealth Management, Human Capital and Development, Management for the Senior Living Industry, Franchise Business Management, and Luxury Brand Management are offered in close partner-ship with prominent global industry leaders in business and management and give students insights into the international business world.
The academic degree from partner university, Northwood University (USA) rounds off our graduates’ business management skills, making them highly sought after for careers in the hospitality sector and beyond. Montreux is located in one of the most beautiful parts of Switzerland, the Swiss Riviera nestled between Lake Geneva and the Swiss Alps. Known for its Mediterranean-style mi-croclimate and visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists each year, Montreux hosts major events year-round, including the famous Montreux Jazz Festival, the Montreux Volleyball Masters, and the Christmas Market.
Your Journey with Us
As a member school of Swiss Education Group, Hotel Institute Montreux offers students strong academic and career support every step of the way.
Learn from the Experts
- Our faculty are all trained educators with industry experience and expertise. They will teach you how to integrate the art of hospitality across a wide range of industries, such as retail, service and finance.
- Gain extensive practical experience through internships, as part of all of our academic programs. Internships provide you the opportunity to apply the academic knowledge acquired in class and gain valuable work experience from our industry partners.
Map out your Career
- A dedicated career services team will provide you with one-on-one coaching and practical input (from writing a CV to preparing for an interview) as you explore different career choices.
- Twice a year, you have exclusive access to the International Recruitment Forum, one of the largest career events in Europe, where you get the chance to network, attend career presentations, meet and interview with industry representatives, participate in panel discussions, and learn from industry experts. Throughout the year, recruiters from different world regions and industries also visit the school.
Join a Global Community
- With 32 chapter presidents and over 24,000 alumni members, you have access to one of the largest hospitality alumni networks in the world.
- The Swiss Education Group Global Alumni Network is a powerful tool for students and alumni seeking to expand their network and develop their professional careers. It’s part of our commitment to support you beyond graduation.
Interested To Study at Hotel Institute Montreux, Switzerland?
Fill in your details below and we will guide you through the process.