Kickstart An Amazing Career With The
Who Are We?
- Hospitality, Events or Design Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Entrepreneurship
- International Hospitality Business Management
- Luxury Brand Management
- Financial Analysis & Wealth Management
- Human Capital & Development (Human Resources)
- Franchise Business Management
- Lifestyle & Wellbeing Management for the Silver Economy
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry & Chocolate Arts
- Vegetarian Culinary Arts
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Financial Performance Management
- Resort Development & Management
- Sustainable Development & Practices
- Luxury Brand Strategy
- International Hotel Development & Finance
- International Events Management
- Hospitality Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Hospitality, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Finance, Real Estate & Hotel Development
*We also offer a variety of Master/MBA Programs and Professional Development Certifications are available*
Unique Benefits to Study in Switzerland
✨ How does our Programs prepare you for an International Career? ✨
"Swiss Hospitality Education has been popular due to the comprehensive Hands-on learning programs combined with academic business courses. This means you are learning by doing, not only all academic."
Top Education System
Switzerland has one of the best education systems in the world with a high Switzerland education ranking. According to World Population Review, Switzerland education system ranking is at 6th position.
Fees are all inclusive of accommodations, full boarding, health insurance and uniforms. Full boarding is like a furnished hotel room with housekeeping once a week. You’ll get breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, except for brunch and dinner on weekends.
Colourful Resume / CV
Immense opportunities to study and work around the World. This should be very beneficial and important for recruiters. Helps you to stand out from the crowd and to advance your career faster.
Equals international opportunities later on in life. All our universities have students coming from all over the globe with about 80-95 different nationalities on campus.
all programs are taught in english
We are an international school and everything is taught in English. It is compulsory to learn a second language as a subject on campus; German, French, Spanish or Mandarin.
Program Includes Internships
All our programs have compulsory 2 internships included. Each internship is about 6 months. Includes a paid internship in Switzerland/Europe. An internship in Switzerland is roughly CHF2,100 (RM10,000) per month salary. Switzerland has their own currency Swiss Francs – CHF which is equivalent to the USD Dollars.
business fieldtrips & Projects
Business Class trips to Amsterdam, Milan, Dubai, Chicago etc. organized by the school. Connect further with the industry. Develop your critical thinking, research & writing skills to produce high-quality professional work.
Direct recruitment on campus
Career Days are organized every semester on campus. Over 90 – 100 different companies visit our campuses each year to interview and recruit students. Students has the opportunity to learn more about their interests and open positions available.
Who Hires our students
Still not really sure?
Try our summer programs
Summer Programs Overview:
- You have the option to choose a 1 week or 2 weeks summer program between Switzerland, UK and Spain.
- These programs are the best way to find out more about your passions and interests.
- You will gain a unique experience to discover what the hospitality industry is all about. And where better than in Switzerland, the birthplace of Hospitality Management while also having the chance to do a week in London (UK) or Marbella (Spain)
- Have the chance to make new friends from around the World.
- The summer program dates options are in June, July and August.
- Age groups between 15-17 years old and 18-26 years old.
- Discover the World of Hospitality and Culinary:
- World of Culinary Arts
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Hotel and Events Management
Summer Activities Includes:
- Museum visits (Olympics, FIFA and many more)
- Visits to the chocolate and cheese factories
- Hotel visits to top Grand Luxury Resorts and Hotels
- Sport activities
- Hiking and other summer activities including Fun Lake activities
- Cocktail Creation and Mocktail Workshop, Barista Workshop
- Swiss Pastry Workshop
- City visits
- Amusement Adventure Park
- Excursion to Gruyere
- Marketing & Communications and Business Workshops
- Leadership & Creativity activities and Team Building Workshops
- Visiting Zermatt and the iconic Matterhorn. Visits to Glaciers
- Cooking classes and Masterclass (Culinary program)
- Learn European Cuisine from a pizza to bread or even a Swiss Fondue (Culinary program)
- Full board (all meals), activities, tuition fees teaching, materials & practical uniforms)
- Airport pick up
- Flights between campuses if participating in the 2 weeks multi-campus program
- Program certificate upon completion.